Wednesday 27 March 2019

Clashes clashes everywhere!

What do I mean by clashes?
Not the type when your gig buddy wears purple when you've just dyed your hair purple & packed everything to go with it, no! not that kind of clash.
The "how do I get from that festival to that festival on the same weekend " Those kind of clashes!
There are so many great festivals out there this year, (take a peek at my Festival Picks page for just a few). I'm not sure if theres more this year or that stand out to me because so many of my favourite bands are playing.
Having  been known to go from Sheffield to HRH Blues festival,  collect the weekend wristbands & then back down to The Musician in Leicester to see Wreck of Blues, who were then playing the next day at HRH.
A little crazy I know but its gotta be done sometimes!
Road trips are the best, the next one on the calendar is to see Bad Touch, Gorilla Riot & Collateral in Gravesend Friday 26th April & then onto France for the HRB Festival in Givenchy-En-Grohelle on Sat 27th, with Bad Touch & Gorilla Riot again.
Great to see the guys building a fan base abroad and an  absolutely fabulous way of exploring new places, enjoying stunning music & spending time with some fellow "wee dafties" !
Right wheres my map, need to start plotting the next trip!


No comments:

Post a Comment